Sedona, Arizona - United States
Property ID: 4968
Find serenity and comfort with a stay at Sedona Pines Resort. Luxury and tranquility are hallmarks of this elegant resort, where guests can revel in the natural beauty that surrounds the resort. Take an invigorating swim in the largest heated swimming pool in Sedona, or relax in the hot tub. Kids will love the miniature golf course and the playground. Enjoy Five Star Dining at the resort bistro, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and offers room service.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Contact the resort prior to confirming the vacation to request any special needs during your stay.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- The second bedroom in the two bedroom cottages is separated by a small porch and detached from other bedroom. Be careful confirming families, the detached bedroom can be a safety issue for small, unsupervised children.
- The pool is closed seasonally from January 1 to March 1 annually.
- No ATT cell phone coverage at resort. Can use phone in room for calls free of charge.
- Call the resort before confirming unit to make sure handicapped unit is available if needed.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 45 U.S. dollars for 1 Bedroom units, per stay.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 55 U.S. dollars for 2 Bedroom units, per stay.