The Sedona Vacation Club/Los Abrigados is situated on 22 acres of winding walkways, cascading fountains and shady nooks of the luxurious Los Abrigados Resort in Sedona, Arizona. Perfect for a romantic getaway or a family outing, the property is located in an area known for its "four mild seasons" and breathtaking outdoor scenery. Enjoy fantastic red rock vistas as you lounge by the pool or unwind in the hot tub. For those with pure relaxation in mind, the in-house spa offers everything from massages and facials to eucalyptus steam baths. Guests who wish break a sweat can work on their backhand at the available tennis court or use the Nautilus machines in the resort's state-of-the-art fitness center. Other services and amenities include full room and poolside bar service, aerobics sessions, a tanning and hair salon, and exclusive use of the sauna and playground area.Check-in Time:
Sunday, Friday, SaturdayImportant Information
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Red Rock Fantasy no longer takes place at the resort during the Christmas season.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Starting February 22, the Sedona Spa Locker Room located inside Los Abrigados Resort will be out of service for remodeling. While Spa services and fitness classes will still be available, guests will not be able to use the locker rooms, showers, restrooms, steam room and sauna in the Spa.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of working Service Animals. Certified Emotional Support and Therapy Animals are not allowed
- Resort fee: Resort amenities fee is 20.00 U.S. dollars. (Mandatory per day, plus tax.)