Once you pass the larger-than-life bucking bronco statues at the Bison Ranch Resort's entrance, you'll know you're in for some good, old-fashioned, 'Wild West'fun. With 160 pristine acres of high desert and surrounding forest, this beautiful retreat truly captures the essence of the relaxed western lifestyle. The property features an outdoor pool and spa, children's pool, fitness center, tennis court, playground, game room, and fully stocked, catch-and-release pond. Throughout the property, you'll encounter western art, wagons, teepees, cowboys, and, of course, a herd of bison! At the heart of the resort, Bison Town replicates the "Wild West" of the 1890s, complete with wood-planked sidewalks, Old West building facades, shops, a coffee house, saloon, restaurant, and ice cream shop. This pedestrian "downtown" area serves as a community gathering place and venue for entertainment and special events. Visitors can also easily enjoy the shops and restaurants of The Rim's nearby towns.Check-in Time:
Sunday, Friday, SaturdayImportant Information
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- High altitude may aggravate certain health conditions.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Call office at 877/484-3258 to discuss special needs. Units assigned at check-in.