Capri Waters Country Club - Australia
Mulwala - Australia
Property ID: 1487
Capri Waters Country Club was built to blend into the 11,000 acre freshwater playground of Lake Mulwala. Its beauty is accentuated by the playful design of the grounds with bridges and waterways all over. The resort offers a lovely swimming pool, half court tennis, its own playground and mini golf. Boat, fish, swim or just stroll around the grounds. Relax in the extensive facilities while being pampered by warm hospitality. Nearby clubs offer gambling, golf and live entertainment, and you can take a tasting tour of the local wineries, too.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Due to increasing thefts and vandalism it has been necessary to have a security door to the carpark. If these keys are lost it will be necessary to re-code the door to safeguard future vehicles from unauthorised intruders.
- Loss of apartment keys will necessitate a locksmith being required to re-key your apartment door lock.
- Parking Restrictions: Limited parking onsite
- In conjunction with the New South Wales government regulations smoking is strictly not permitted anywhere on resort grounds or in apartments (including balconies). Designated areas are available.
- A Visa may be required. Determine requirements prior to your visit.
- Lake Mulwala at Capri Waters Resort is in the process of having its level lowered by Goulburn Murray Water, to allow them to perform maintenance to the walls, as well as manage a noxious weed. The water will remain at a lowered level until late July 2015, at which time the snow is anticipated to melt from around Albury-Wodonga and re-fill the lake.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 200 local currency.
- Resort fee: Resort amenities fee is 100 local currency. (Boating Mooring fees apply if you take your boat. A$100 per week or A$20 per day.)