Magnetic Island, Queensland - Australia
Property ID: 1480
Island Palms Resort on Magnetic Island prides itself on hospitality. In fact, it has won the RCI Hospitality Award 12 times. It's the perfect spot to enjoy the unique and wonderful recreation activities of this barrier-reef locale. Enjoy the large outdoor swimming pool that is heated in the winter for your comfort. Play half-court tennis or table tennis, stroll along Nelly Bay Beach just yards from your apartment and barbecue right at poolside. There is a spa to pamper you, and the friendly staff will help plan and facilitate your activities.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Monsoon Season for North Queensland is February and March. This brings plenty of rain and as a result, are the quietest tourism months of the year with some tour operators and restaurants closing.
- Painting exterior of building from 21-28 November 2015. Involves one day of high-pressure washing of the exterior. Windows need to be closed. Cars may need to be moved. Touch up painting of front door of apartments may be required. Painting of the stairwell steps will be performed. They will not be able to be used for several hours. Will be done in the late evening once guests have retired.
- A Visa may be required. Determine requirements prior to your visit.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 200 local currency.
- If wanting a unit on the first floor (16 stairs) please call resort at time of confirmation. Resort cannot guarantee availability but will endeavour to accommodate whereever possible.