Manly National - Australia
Manly, New South Wales - Australia
Property ID: 0831
Sydney, Australia's premier city, has it all. Beautiful beaches and parks, restaurants, bars and clubs, shopping centers and malls, theatres, art galleries and museums and the world famous opera house all contribute to make Sydney the International destination of choice. Just to the north lies Manly. Manly boasts its' own great shopping, nightlife and restaurants. And just a ferry or hydrofoil ride away dock at Circular Quay, located between the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Here is where you'll also discover some of Australia's early history.
Check-in Time: 14:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- If you cannot check-in prior to 5.00pm on Friday you must contact Eastcoast Vacations Member Services on 03 5985 6166 (Mon-Fri 9 to 5) or via email to arrange after-hours access to your apartment.
- “Keys” will be issued by mail so advice must be given at least 2-weeks prior to your leaving for your holiday. Emergency Access - Guests who fail to make arrangements for late access and who arrive at Manly National outside office hours (refer below) can call Colin Stokes 0439 590 884.
- Colin Stokes provides check in services for timeshare guests at Manly National. When you arrive at Manly National residents lobby simply call 0439 590 884 and Colin will meet you to show you to your apartment. Check-in is from 2pm to 5pm on Friday.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 250 local currency.
- Resort fee: Late check in fee is 100 local currency. (Non-refundable charge of $100 is payable to Colin at time of service. Non negotiable.)