Pacific Palms - Australia
Pacific Palms, New South Wales - Australia
Property ID: 1808
The vast waterways, interesting wildlife, and crystal-clear blue water keep people coming back again and again. A family-friendly environment, Pacific Palms resort offers an extensive activities program along with facilities, including a swimming pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium, barbecue and playground. For excursions farther afield, a car is necessary to fully enjoy the area, as public transportation is not available. Nearby Smith's Lake provides boat rentals and Wallis Lake has picnic spots. Four-wheel-drive tours can be arranged with pick up at the resort. Paddle boats and windsurfers are only 3 miles (5 km) away.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday, Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- There is no public transport available. A vechile is a must when holidaying in area. Office hours are Monday-Friday 9 am to 3 pm, Thursday 9 am - 5 pm, Friday and Saturday 8 am - 6 pm, Sunday and public holidays the office is closed.
- On-site boat, caravan or trailer parking is not available on resort grounds. Some units may not be suitable for wheelchair or walking difficulties.
- Should you require a cot or high chair in your unit, please contact the resort prior to your holiday dates.
- There are designated smoking areas at the entry and exit of the resort. There is no smoking in the villas (balconies), internal common areas of the resort and within 10m of any recreational area or facility in accordance with NSW Government regulations. Fines apply to any breach of this law.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 200 local currency. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- A Visa may be required. Determine requirements prior to your visit.
|2 Bedrooms - Sleeps 6 / Partial Kitchen||8/15/2015 - 8/22/2015||$559.00||Select|
| ||8/29/2015 - 9/5/2015||$559.00||Select|
| ||9/4/2015 - 9/11/2015||$559.00||Select|