The Bright Resort - Australia
Bright, Victoria - Australia
Property ID: 1175
The Bright Resort is set on 5 acres of natural bushland and consists of 34 two-bedroom condominiums. Onsite amenities include outdoor swimming pool (covered and heated during the cooler months), an indoor spa and sauna, miniature train, miniature golf, game room, adults' lounge, tennis courts, volleyball, basketball, children's playground, barbecue areas and laundry facilities. Nearby conveniences include groceries, hairdresser, and medical facilities.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Holiday Concepts and their trade partners do not accept 'schoolies' bookings. Resort Management will refuse check in for any 'schoolies' bookings at the members/guests expense.
- It is Holiday Concepts policy that all guests of members must produce an RCI Guest Certificate. Failure by the guest/s to produce a guest certificate will result in the guest/s being charged $100 for a late guest certificate. Fee to be paid at check in. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- White soled shoes are necessary if intending to play tennis.
- A Visa may be required. Determine requirements prior to your visit.
- The outdoor pool has a seasonal dome roof so that guests can enjoy year round swimming. Each year the dome will be erected on the 1st May. Whilst the dome is up the pool is heated to 32 degrees and the area inside the dome is heated to 22 degrees. Outside of the colder months when the dome is not in place the pool only has solar heating.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 500 local currency.