WorldMark Resort Lakes Entrance - Australia
Lakes Entrance, Victoria - Australia
Property ID: 7825
Gateway to the beautiful Gippsland Lakes District, Lakes Entrance is a bountiful playground and one of Victoria's most popular tourist destinations. The intricate maze of freshwater lakes and saltwater lagoons are perfect for sailing, and a visit wouldn't be complete without a surf at the famous Ninety Mile Beach. Lush forested inlets are ideal for exploration, and anglers will be in heaven as the region is regarded as one of Australia's premiere fishing regions.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Resort's name is The Esplanade Resort & Spa.
- For those staying in the studio units there is a laundromat located in Lakes Entrance.
- Please check with resort for smoking policy.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 100 local currency. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- A Visa may be required. Determine requirements prior to your visit.