Korora Bay Village - Australia
Coffs Harbour, New South Wales - Australia
Property ID: 0834
Korora Bay Village is an award-winning resort located where the mountains meet the sea at Coffs Harbour, six hours from Sydney by car. Here you will enjoy abundant bird life, magnificent gardens and a subtropical climate that allows visitors to enjoy the beautiful beaches year round. Korora Bay Village offers a solar heated swimming pool, a children's wading pool, a heated spa, tennis courts, a completely equipped game room, DVD library, mountain bikes, boogie boards, fishing rods, board games and picnic sets. Onsite activities include a wine tasting with nearby Two Tails Winery.
Check-in Time: 15:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday, Saturday
- The sofa bedding is only suitable for children in the 1 bedroom units.
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Office hours are Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 5pm, Saturday 9am - 3pm and closed Sunday.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.
- As of the 1st December 2013 the resort will only allow smoking in a designated smoking area and that smoking will not be permitted on apartment balconies or near or in any communal areas. This information is presently features on the home page of the Resort's website.
- Please note that some king beds in the 2 bedroom units can be split to single beds on request and single beds in the 2nd bedrooms can be made up as king beds on request. The one bedroom units offer pillow top king split bedding which can accommmodate 2 single people if split on request.
- Resort fee: WI-FI fee is 10 per week local currency. ($10 per week. Multiple devises can be used.)