WorldMark Port Stephens offers a perfect combination of sport, leisure, relaxation, and seclusion. Whether it's relaxation you're looking for or a fun-packed holiday full of sporting and recreational activities ... Port Stephens has it all.Check-in Time:
- Resort is currently in administration. This does not affect the individual Worldmark South Pacific apartments at the Resort, however changes in the availability or standard of the recreational facilities, club house, cafe and restaurant cannot be guaranteed. The facilities of the resort such as golf course, swimming pool, spa and tennis court belong to the adminstrators.
- Please note resort's name is Le Meilleur Horizons Golf Resort. The Resort does not have on site Reception. Currently a mobile reception service is being used, they can be contacted on 0437 224 216. The manager will contact the guest prior to arrival with check in procedure.
- Community swimming classes are held at the resort but should not affect owner's enjoyment of the facilities. The lap pool is closed Apr - Oct but the plunge pool will be operational. Currently there is no internet or cable TV available. Currently the tennis courts are accessible. Privacy hedges have been removed from the perimeter of all courtyards.
- They have appointed a management company to take care of them. What this means is that Worldmark do not have control over when these facilities will/will not be operational. Currently the 18 hole Gold Course is fully functioning. Charges apply for Golf. It is advisable to book in advance for weekend play. Currently the pool and spa are oeprational but the pool is no longer heated.
- Please check with resort for smoking policy.
- A Visa may be required. Determine requirements prior to your visit.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 100.00 local currency. Due at check-in.