Marco Polo Club Alpina - Austria
Maria Alm - Austria
Property ID: 1452
This is one of the most beautiful family and sport hotels in the Salzburger Land. The Family & Sport Hotel Marco Polo Alpina is nestled into the region's breathtaking mountains. The impressive location of the hotel, as well as the warmth and coziness of the accommodations make this a favorite family holiday destination all year long. The resort has a large indoor pool, sauna, steam room, fitness and massage room, and many facilities for children. There is
also a restaurant, bar and shop on site.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are permitted; restrictions and or fees may apply please contact resort for details.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- The resort is closed every year approx. during weeks, 16,17,18,44,45,46,47,48,49 due to low season closure.
- Resort cannot honour upgrades nor fulfil specific unit location requests
- Half board offer(Summer 2011): 26€/per person per day. Includes Lunch Pack, coffee & cake in the afternoon and drinks with the dinner( Non alcoholic drinks, beer and house wine).
- Reception hours are from Sun-Fri08:00.21:00hrs. Sat 08:00-23:00hrs. Please advise resort if arriving outside reception hours, on Phone (+43) 658481810.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 50 Euros.
- Resort fee: Leisure Card fee is 29 to 44 Euros.
- Mandatory fee: Tourist Tax is 1.50€ to 1.50€ Euros.
|Studio - Sleeps 2 / Partial Kitchen||10/10/2015 - 10/17/2015||$999.99||Select|
| ||10/17/2015 - 10/24/2015||$999.99||Select|
| ||12/12/2015 - 12/19/2015||$1,049.99||Select|