Paradise Harbour Club & Marina - Bahamas
Nassau, New Providence - Bahamas
Property ID: 2510
Enjoy a combination of natural beauty and tropical pleasures at Paradise Harbour Club & Marina on exciting Paradise Island, just across the bridge from picturesque Nassau. Stop by the casual Columbus Tavern Restaurant & Bar and savor the international gourmet delights. Take off on the Resort's Club Launch, shop at one of the straw markets, or browse Nassau's duty-free shops. Snorkel, swim, relax in a hammock under the palm trees, or island-hop for a few hours. P.A.D.I. scuba courses available as are complimentary bicycles, water-taxi to downtown and a small library.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- The resort has three stories and no elevator. 2012 resort fee of $102.90 for a studio, $117.90 for a one bedroom and $142.90 for a 2 bedroom. This fee includes taxes, weekly energy surcharge and maid service. A credit card imprint or a $100 cash security deposit is required at check in.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- There is a Government occupancy tax of 10% based on the exchange fee.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 100 U.S. dollars.
- Resort fee: Service Charge fee is 102.90 to 142.90 U.S. dollars.