Crane Beach Resort - Barbados
Saint Philip, SP - Barbados
Property ID: 3023
Crane Beach Resort is a 15-suite, 200-year-old historic building, ideal for vacationers looking for a quiet Caribbean getaway. The resort is situated on 40 acres and overlooks a half mile of ocean frontage, a mature coconut grove, and one of the most beautiful beaches of coral sand in the world. The resort's Roman pool perched on a cliff is so captivating it has been the backdrop for countless fashion magazine layouts. The panoramic restaurant enjoys a fantastic view of the beach and ocean and features live entertainment. The hotel also has a refreshment bar.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Crane Beach resort is a unique resort where the newest room is 100 years old and the oldest is nearly 200 years old. The Crane's rooms reflect the original architecture of 1887.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort is historic and traditional but contains few amenities. A beach elevator is available in addition to steps down to beach area. No air conditioning in units. Hotel units are extremely small. On going development on site.
- There is construction of a new building on site; however, it should not affect your vacation experience.
- Please check with resort for smoking policy.
- View room locations cannot be guaranteed.