The St. George's Club - Bermuda
Saint George's - Bermuda
Property ID: 0390
The St. George's Club is comprised of cozy cottages nestled amongst 18 acres of flourishing tropical landscape. The Club offers three outdoor swimming pools (one heated) and three tennis courts. Enjoy the resort's private beach and beach club which are about a mile away. The beach club and conveinience store is opened seasonally (May thru October) and offers a restaurant, bar, beach chairs and water sports equipment rental. St. George's Club also offers on-site moped rentals, and fitness center. We offer a commentary Shuttle bus service from the resort to the town & beach that runs from April to October. Prices in Caribbean tend to be more expensive.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Strictly enforced
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Some island and water sport activities are not available from November thru March. Golf is popular at this time. Public transportation is seasonal. Resort offers a shuttle service to town and beach that runs April-October.
- There is a mandatory charge of $60 per person 18 & older per week, which will be used toward food and beverage purchases at the on-site restaraunt. There is a mandatory housekeeping charge of $20.40 per person per week for all ages, babies as well. **The Island of Bermuda does NOT except travelers checks.**
- The St. George’s Club offer WiFi Internet Access, in all cottages. This service is offered in two (2) tiers. Our complimentary service is over our slow connection and is designed to be used for E-Mail communications to allow you to send messages. Our Premium Service is at a fee of $50.00 per week (available from Front Desk) and allows High Speed Internet connection.
- Mandatory fee: Mandatory Dining is 60 U.S. dollars. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Housekeeping fee: For all RCI reservations: There may be a $20.40 U.S. dollars for all units, weekly. Cash or Credit is accepeted.