Mabu Thermas & Resort - Brazil
Foz do Iguacu - Brazil
Property ID: D066
The Mabu offers numerous leisure activities especially for children. An radical alternative is the paintball, archery, zip line, climbing wall, and several other options for team oriented Mabu recreation. The Mabu has a program geared especially for kids, filled with fun activities and games. Workshops with art competitions until night, Mabu Kids offers the young audiences plenty of entertainment options in safe spaces, always accompanied by recreationists. Complete structure of bars and restaurants. There are several options: Brazilian cuisine on the menu of regional Brasserie Four Seasons, the newly opened Restaurant Koh Samui is great news for fans of oriental cuisine, also Italian cuisine at Restaurant Tastare and international cuisine at Restaurant Dumont. Besides the elegant Villa Lobos Piano Bar serving snacks and drinks with great music.
Check-in Time: 14:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
This resort offers an all-inclusive option that must be paid directly to the resort.
- To view the All Inclusive Fees you will be responsible for paying upon check in, click on the AI Fees tab above or visit RCI’s “All inclusive” website AI.RCI.com
- Optional All Inclusive Program Fees are per person, per night: Adults R$199 & Children up to 8 years old are free. Mandatory Supplement Christmas & New Years Eve Dinners of R$300.The hotel also offers Optional Meal Plans: Breakfast R$35, Lunch or Dinner R$65 per person, per night.
- For more information, please contact 45/3527-7925 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Daily service hours are from 9:00 to 17:00 hrs. & Saturdays 9:00 to 13:00 hrs. except for holidays.
- Please check with resort for smoking policy.
* The all-inclusive fees are for reference only. The actual fee amounts can be obtained directly from the resort.