San Diego, California - United States
Property ID: 3032
On the National Historic Register, the Gaslamp Plaza Suites is a historic, European-style hotel dating from 1913. Many original architectural features remain, such as the original marble on walls and stairways, and brass elevator doors, and are meticulously preserved. Enjoy San Diego from the perfect location in downtown's historic Gaslamp Quarter, with its vibrant dining and nightlife scene. Come back to your room to relax in period splendor, surrounded by sculpted Corinthian marble, and Australian gumwood carpentry, and hand-cut mosaics. Start your morning overlooking beautiful downtown San Diego with a complimentary continental breakfast on the rooftop terrace.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Sunday
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- The only parking at the resort is valet parking.
- Due to the resort location, it can be noisy during the evening and night time hours.
- The units do not have cooking facilities other than a microwave oven.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort fee: Parking fee is $34 U.S. dollars. (Per day)
|Hotel - Sleeps 2 / Partial Kitchen||12/18/2016 - 12/25/2016||$1,509.99||Select|
|Studio - Sleeps 4 / Partial Kitchen||12/18/2016 - 12/25/2016||$1,509.99||Select|