San Francisco, California - United States
Property ID: 0824
To experience the ambience of Old San Francisco, you need only book a stay at the Nob Hill Inn. Built in 1907 as a single-family home, the resort offers just 21 rooms and suites, tastefully appointed with furnishings of the early 20th century Edwardian period. The resort's amenities include 24-hour front desk service, daily continental breakfast for a fee, fax and photocopy service, and a smoke-free environment. Afternoon teas and sherries are served in the parlor every day from 4-6 p.m.
Check-in Time: 15:30
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- This is an urban location and you will hear street noise in the units.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 50 U.S. dollars for all units, per stay.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 50 U.S. dollars for Hotel, per stay.
- There is no parking available on-site.
|Studio - Sleeps 2||5/8/2015 - 5/15/2015||$1,109.99||Select|