The Lodge at Lake Tahoe is a small family-oriented resort ideally located in the center of South Lake Tahoe. It is a mile from the lake at an altitude of 6,200 feet. There is an outdoor pool for warm weather months and an outdoor spa year round. The resort also has a playground and offers free Internet access.Check-in Time:
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- High altitude may aggravate certain health conditions.
- Contact the resort prior to confirming the vacation to request any special needs during your stay.
- Studio units are small and suitable for no more than two adults.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 61.00 U.S. dollars for 1 Bedroom units, per stay.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 75.00 U.S. dollars for 2 Bedroom units, per stay.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 58.00 U.S. dollars for Studio, per stay.
- Parking Restrictions: No RV parking, No boat parking, No trailers, Limited parking onsite, No large vehicle parking