WorldMark San Francisco - CA
San Francisco, California - United States
Property ID: 7733
Downtown San Francisco is all yours from this exciting urban location. WorldMark San Francisco occupies a historic building dating from 1908 on the corner of Bush and Stockton streets and is a short walk to Chinatown, Nob Hill, and Union Square. Visit Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, and the Maritime Museum on San Francisco's waterfront. Enjoy some of the world's finest restaurants, shops, and the city's vibrant theatrical productions. There is a comfortable lobby complete with a cozy fireplace, a guest laundry room, and a fully equipped exercise room.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- CALL THE WORLDMARK CENTRAL OFFICE AT 800.457.0103 TO DISCUSS SPECIAL NEEDS.
- Valet parking is $32 for standard size cars and $40 for trucks & SUV's, per day, plus tax.
- Resort fee: Parking fee is $39 to $49 U.S. dollars. (Valet parking per day plus taxes)
- Parking Restrictions: No trailers, No RV parking, No motorcycles, No large vehicle parking, No boat parking