WorldMark Wine Country Sonoma County - CA
Windsor, California - United States
Property ID: 7548
A game of golf is never far away at WorldMark Wine Country Sonoma County. Adjacent to WorldMark Windsor is the challenging Windsor Golf Course, host to six PGA Nike events. Enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool. Work up a sweat at the fitness center and soak in the hot tub. Go horseback riding through beautiful vineyards. The resort also features a game room, an outdoor children's play area, and a children's pool. Resort offers internet access for an additional fee. Local Municipality Tax Laws require the resort to collect a Local Occupancy Tax upon arrival, and guests are required to pay for the Occupancy Tax on the number of nights listed on their reservations. The daily rate of the TOT Tax is US$8.63 - US$18.83.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- CALL THE WORLDMARK CENTRAL OFFICE AT 800.457.0103 TO DISCUSS SPECIAL NEEDS.
- A mandatory occupancy tax of between $9 and $20 per day will be collected at check in.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Mandatory fee: Occupancy tax is 9.02 to 19.73 U.S. dollars.
- Call Worldmark at 877/484-3258 to discuss special needs.