Carriage Ridge Resort in Canada's scenic Horseshoe Valley is a four seasons resort where nature's abundant beauty is the backdrop for limitless fun. This year round recreation center affords guests comfortable accommodations and a wealth of activities to suit every taste. Swim in the resort's heated indoor pool, exercise in the fitness center, enjoy pampering in the spa. Families will enjoy billiards and shuffleboard, bicycle tours, walking our scenic trails and much more. The resort schedules daily activities like scavenger hunts, arts and crafts, snow shoeing lessons and Scrabble challenges.Check-in Time:
Sunday, Friday, SaturdayImportant Information
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Special needs units only have a roll shower in the studio bathroom of the unit and no shower in the one bedroom bathroom of the unit, with only a Jacuzzi tub.
- Parking Restrictions: No large vehicle parking, No trailers