Monetville, Ontario - Canada
Property ID: 5756
Chaudiere is a Five Star Island Resort on he pristine waters of the Upper French River and Lake Nipissing, Ontario, Canada. A long-time favourite of fishermen seeking that ultimate catch, activities include swimming, sailing, canoeing/kayacking and exploring the countless bays and inlets of one of the most beautiful and unspoilt places in the world. Whether your dream is to land a record-breaking Muskie, snap a close-up of a bald eagle, or a bear or a moose swimming between islands, or merely to relax on your private verandah interrupted only by the errie call of a northern loon, Chaudiere Lodge is for you!
Check-in Time: 13:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
This resort is all-inclusive, but the all-inclusive fee is not included in the price and must be paid directly to the resort.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- The Lodge is not licensed to sell alcohol, however guests are welcome to bring their own – there are no corkage fees.
- There is a minimum occupancy of 2 adults for a studio, 3 adults for a 2 bedroom cottage and 5 adults for a 3 bedroom cottage.
- All Inclusive Fees are charged based on the number of guests considering the required occupancy is met. Applicable fees for the minimum occupancy of the confirmed unit will be charged, whether all guests are present during the entire stay or not. Please check occupancy required before confirming.
- To view the All Inclusive Fees you will be responsible for paying upon check in, click on the AI Fees tab above or visit RCI’s “All inclusive” website WWW.RCI.COM
- Resort fee: Equipment Rental fee is 125 to 595 local currency. (Boat rental $120 per day or $595 for the week.)
- Resort fee: Parking fee is 12 to 50 local currency. (If bringing your own boat, docking fee is $12 per day or $50 per week.)
- Parking is $5.50 per day, $11.00 per day with a boat trailer. If bringing your own boat, docking fee is $10 per day.
- For info regarding boat and marina equipment rental, call resort. Boat rental available at CD $595/week or CD$125/day.
* The all-inclusive fees are for reference only. The actual fee amounts can be obtained directly from the resort.