Grand Pacific Resorts at Banff Gate Mountain Resort - Canada
Canmore, Alberta - Canada
Property ID: 2119
Explore natural beauty and the great outdoors in Banff, the largest community within Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. Winter or summer, world-class outdoor activities await when you step out your door. In the winter, try your hand at dogsledding or some of the most challenging ski runs in the world. The long days of summer let you spend more time hiking or fishing. When it's time to go out on the town, Banff's arts and entertainment scene offers something for everyone, from an evening of high culture onstage at The Banff Centre, to a night of dancing to live music at a favorite pub. Visitors and residents alike are delighted by the quantity, diversity and caliber of performing arts and entertainment attractions.
Check-in Time: 17:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday, Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Mandatory fee: Usage Fee is 9.00 U.S. dollars. Cash or Credit is accepeted.