La Voliere du Mont-Tremblant is the perfect scenic spot for a vacation; it's neat, clean, and delivers lovely views of the Canadian countryside. The resort's accommodations include studio, 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments. Wintertime activities include cross-country skiing, ice-skating, downhill skiing, sleigh rides, dog-sled rides, and snowmobiling. During the summer, there's an on-site pool, and several lakes in the area are available for fishing, swimming, and sailing. The resort is about two miles from the mountain; within walking distance of the shops and restaurants in Tremblant village; and just six miles from St. Jovite, a small town with Victorian-looking shops and restaurants.Check-in Time:
Sunday, Friday, SaturdayImportant Information
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- The front desk hours are from 9 AM to 5 PM. Late arrivals should contact the resort in advance to make arrangements.
- The units are NOT air conditioned.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, or people with walking difficulties.
- Resort fee: Resort amenities fee is 50.00 local currency. (Plus tax.)
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 100.00 local currency. .