Winter snows provide hours of skiing enjoyment, both downhill and cross-country. Warm weather offers golf, tennis, horseback riding, and fishing close by, with skiing in the higher elevations. Take a hike or a bike ride along breathtaking mountain trails. In the evening, explore the many restaurants and nightclubs of Whistler or return to your vacation home for a cozy night by the fire. Underground parking, chains advised, oversize parking not within walking distance.Check-in Time:
Sunday, ThursdayImportant Information
- Minimum age check in is 25.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Parking Restrictions: No large vehicle parking
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Absolutely No Pets Allowed.