The Muskokan Resort Club - Canada
Port Carling, Ontario - Canada
Property ID: 8986
Situated on 42 acres of stunning grounds graced by tall pines, The Muskokan Resort Club offers a group of beautifully designed residences - all overlooking Lake Joseph. Guests flock to The Belmont House with library, billiard, movie & game rooms, as well as The Boathouse with fitness facilities, hot tub, sun decks and spa treatment rooms. A freeform outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, sports court, children's playground and natural sand beach round out the impressive array of on site amenities.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Monday, Friday
- Pet Information: Animals are permitted; restrictions and or fees may apply please contact resort for details.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Location, type of accommodation and view cannot be changed to suit guest preference.
- Specific villas are designated as "Pet-Friendly" - but these units MUST be confirmed at time of reservation if you plan to bring a pet. Any guest who brings a pet assumes full responsibility for damages incurred.
- All guests must provide a credit card for security deposit; the paperwork will be left in each guest's residence, and staff will stop by to pick-up completed forms shortly after your arrival.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Guests may drive their cars to their villa upon arrival (to unload family & luggage), but then MUST return their car to the resort parking lot. Golf carts are provided for each residence and MUST be used to transport guests to/from the parking area and around the resort grounds.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Complimentary mid-week cleaning services are provided.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.