Vacation Internationale Clock Tower - Canada
Whistler, British Columbia - Canada
Property ID: 7570
Imagine yourself in the bustling village of Whistler, wandering the cobblestoned pathways, breathing in the crisp, pristine air in between exhilarating ski runs, mountain-bike treks, or a number of other activities. See the high-mountain scenery from many vantage points, hit any of Whistler's more than 100 marked trails or take a gondola ride above the slopes. Close your day with a visit to the village's stylish shops and restaurants. Then return to your own charming inn at Vacation Internationale Clock Tower. All units are non-smoking.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 11:00
Check-in Days: Sunday
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- There is a $ 5 (USD) charge per day for on-site underground parking at the resort. All facilities at Whistler Village are within easy walking distance including overflow parking.
- On September 6, 2014, the GranFondo Bike Ride from Vancover to Whister will cause traffic delays on sections of Highway 99 and near the two cities.
- Mandatory fee: Local tax is 3.38 to 12.03 U.S. dollars. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Housekeeping fee: There may be a 45 to 55 U.S. dollars for all units, per stay. Cash or Credit is accepeted.
- Resort fee: Parking fee is 5.00 U.S. dollars. Cash or Credit is accepeted. (Per day)