Canmore, Alberta - Canada
Property ID: A408
People who visit Alberta's little all-season town of Canmore (pop. 16,000) have big city expectations. Once a coal town, Canmore gained notoriety during the 1988 Winter Oympics, and it's been booming ever since as a recreation hot spot. Just 70 miles from Calgary, Canmore is nestled in Alberta's Bow Valley, surrounded by mountains and wildlife. It's the perfect locale for fishing, climbing, canoeing, all kinds of winter sports, and more. Banff Natl Park is 7.5 miles from the resort and Lake Louise is an hour away. In town: galleries, quilters, stained-glass artists and blacksmiths can be found.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- CALL THE WORLDMARK CENTRAL OFFICE AT 800.457.0103 TO DISCUSS SPECIAL NEEDS.
- High altitude may aggravate certain health conditions.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Call the Worldmark office at 877/484-3258 to discuss special needs.
|1 Bedroom - Sleeps 4 / Partial Kitchen||10/15/2016 - 10/22/2016||$629.99||Select|
| ||10/22/2016 - 10/29/2016||$629.99||Select|
| ||10/29/2016 - 11/5/2016||$559.00||Select|
| ||11/5/2016 - 11/12/2016||$559.00||Select|
| ||11/12/2016 - 11/19/2016||$559.00||Select|
| ||11/19/2016 - 11/26/2016||$559.00||Select|