Steamboat Springs, Colorado - United States
Property ID: 1451
Nestled in the Colorado Rockies is Steamboat Springs, also known as "Ski Town, USA." Steamboat offers more than 2,500 ski-able acres, with 107 trails, 20 lifts, and a 300-foot ski jump. It is adjacent to Routt National Forest, which encompasses more than a million acres. Golf, horseback riding, jeep touring, tennis, fishing, and hot-air ballooning are just some of the warm weather diversions available. Wet and wild water fun awaits on the heated aqua-slide, open year-round.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 50 local currency.