Rams Horn Village Resort is an unforgettable, fun-filled family escape with stunning views of Rocky Mountain National Park. Hiking, wildlife watching, mountain biking, white water rafting, golf and shopping are just minutes away. Free food events for guests include delicious wine and cheese tastings, ice cream socials, and homemade waffle breakfasts. A small yet well-stocked grocery store nearby allows for quick trips for all that you need to create wonderful meals in your suite's fully equipped kitchen. Free board games, video games, and DVD's are available for family fun after a long day of outdoor activities. The resort's friendly staff is there to provide tips, ideas, and assistance to make your getaway enjoyable and relaxing.Check-in Time:
Friday, SaturdayImportant Information
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Resort fee: Telephone fee is 1.00 U.S. dollars.
- Resort fee: Internet fee is 20.00 U.S. dollars. (Mandatory.)