Breckenridge, Colorado - United States
Property ID: 1361
Tucked into the Rockies about 90 miles west of Denver, Breckenridge is known for it's excellent skiing and historic atmosphere. The ski season begins in mid-November and lasts until mid-April. Downhillers can enjoy the 6 peaks of Breckenridge, just a three-block shuttle ride to the nearest lifts. Most familiar as a winter resort area, the region has equal appeal as a summer destination. The Arapaho National Forest offers more than one million scenic acres for hiking, horseback riding, and fishing. Lake Dillon, about eight miles away, is a popular spot for sailing and boating enthusiasts.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 100.00 U.S. dollars.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 90.00 U.S. dollars for 1 Bedroom units, per stay.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a 90.00 U.S. dollars for 2 Bedroom units, per stay.
|2 Bedrooms - Sleeps 6 / Full Kitchen||11/5/2016 - 11/12/2016||$669.99||Select|