Durango, Colorado - United States
Property ID: 6776
The Wyndham Durango at Historic Downtown is adjacent to the Durango Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. The resort is within walking distance of downtown shopping and dozens of restaurants. Mesa Verde National Park is less than an hour away. Local seasonal activities include hiking, fishing, white-water rafting, Jeep tours, and mountain biking. Nearby Durango Mountain Resort Ski Area offers forty miles of groomed terrain and 75 trails.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- The earliest you should contact the resort is 2 weeks prior to your check-in date.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Smoking is not allowed in units.
- Units are cozy, but not spacious, approximately 310 sq ft.
- Housekeeping fee: Housekeeping Fee for Reservations less than 7 Nights: There may be a $75 weekly U.S. dollars for 1 Bedroom units, per stay.
- Call in advance to discuss special needs. Office open 9AM to 9PM daily.
- Parking Restrictions: No trailers, No RV parking, No large vehicle parking
|1 Bedroom - Sleeps 4 / Mini Kitchen||12/3/2016 - 12/10/2016||$579.99||Select|
| ||12/10/2016 - 12/17/2016||$579.99||Select|