MVC at Paradisus Punta Cana - Dominican Republic
Higuey, AG - Dominican Republic
Property ID: 4119
This resort features a main lagoon-style pool and a freeform pool with swim-up bar and islands for sunning. Paradisus Punta Cana has kayaks, boogie boards, pedal boats, and personal watercraft for use on the water. Also included in the recreational facilities is a 33-foot (10-meter) rock climbing tower, an archery range, and a batting cage. Play tennis on one of the tennis courts or paddle tennis on one of three paddle-tennis courts. Take a guided eco-walk of the resort's extensive foliaged grounds. At the end of the day, have a meal at one of the 12 international restaurants on site.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 12:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
This resort offers an all-inclusive option that must be paid directly to the resort.
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- For further info please dial 809-686-3873 or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Optional all inclusive program. Fees are per person per day 2013 fees are $95 for adults and $47.50 for ages 3 to 12. It includes all meals and beverages. No multiple weeks or units are allowed on any member account. T. For further info please dial 809-686-3873 or send an email to email@example.com. Discounts for RCI members.
- Optional All Inclusive Program. Fees are per person, per day. If you do not take the all inclusive plan then you may not use the restaurants or bars on site. Fees are subject to change without previous notice.
No concurrent or consecutive week stays are allowed.
- To view the All Inclusive Fees you will be responsible for paying upon check in, click on the AI Fees tab above or visit RCI’s “All inclusive” website AI.RCI.com
* The all-inclusive fees are for reference only. The actual fee amounts can be obtained directly from the resort.