Akeld Manor and Country Club - England
Northumberland - England
Property ID: 3816
Surrounded by lush undulating hills and a vivid green landscape, Akeld Manor and Country Club is a perfect place to enjoy the natural beauty and fascinating history of England's Borders Country. Set beside the Northumberland National Park, between England and Scotland, this resort is a great base to explore nearby castles, Hadrian's Wall, and other historical treasures of the region. Enjoy quiet walks in the country or visit a pub. Swim in the resort's indoor pool, or relax in the sauna. Fishing is very good here, too!
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday, Saturday
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- 1 bed - £26.40 for July to September, £39.60 for October to June. 2 bed - £32.40 for July to September, £45.60 for October to June. 3 bed - £39.60 for July to September, £51.60 for October to June
- For the purposes of guest who may arrive after closing (5.00pm Monday/ Wednesday and Sunday - 7.00pm Tuesday, Friday and Saturday,the preferred method is for them to contact Akeld directly on 01668 282 374 to advise of their late arrival where clear instructions will be given for access into their cottage.
- however, for the benefit of those who arrive late on site, there is a clear notice on the reception office door advising the guest to contact the manageress on call on that day for clear instructions for access into their cottage. The telephone no. for the manageress will be made available up to 10.00pm only.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 26.40 to 51.60 local currency.