Exton, Rutland - England
Property ID: 2932
Set in conservation parkland overlooking Rutland Water, Barnsdale Hall Hotel is one of the most unusual and comprehensive hotel complexes in the United Kingdom. With this unique setting, personal charm, character, and friendly but attentive personnel, Barnsdale Hall Hotel is the perfect venue whatever your occasion may be. Extensive spa and leisure facilities make it a haven in which to retreat, relax and unwind. With its breathtaking views of the natural splendors of Rutland Water, visitors will be soothed by the sights and charms of the area. And birders may have an all-important sighting to add to their lifelists! Please note that the resort is not suitable for guest with walking difficulties as there are steep hills and steps.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Please be aware that guests who book multiple weeks may be assigned a different unit number for the second week by RCI. RCI cannot guarantee keeping guests in the same unit for both weeks. All allocations are done through RCI. All attempts will be made by the resort to avoid this but this is not always possible.
- Utility fees are based on the usage and payable at check out.
- Guide dogs are accepted. Please contact Resort to inform of a late booking - firstname.lastname@example.org or 01572 757901.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort not suitable for handicapped people or people with walking difficulties.
- Tennis courts will be closed from March 8, 2016 to September 30, 2016.
|2 Bedrooms - Sleeps 4 / Full Kitchen||1/21/2017 - 1/28/2017||$1,449.99||Select|