Canalboat Club at Alvechurch Marina - England
Worcestershire - England
Property ID: A848
Alvechurch Marina offers guests the opportunity to take charge of their own canal boat and experience the beauty of some of Britain's most established waterways. The marina is at the heart of an extremely varied canal network, with a fine selection of ring routes including Stratford-upon-Avon. For further information please visit www.canalboatclub.com
Check-in Time: 14:00
Check-out Time: 09:30
Check-in Days: Sunday, Thursday
- Minimum age check-in is 21.
- Pet Information: Animals are permitted; restrictions and or fees may apply please contact resort for details.
- Parking Restrictions: Limited parking onsite
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- 2014 - Utility Fee - 45 GBP for 4 berth / 57.50 GBP for 6 berth. 90 GBP fuel deposit taken upon arrival, then charged as used. Check in outside of normal check in hours of 2-5pm in summer and 2-4pm in winter or on a non-check-in day can only be made by arrangement direct with the marina, and may not be possible, but where possible there may be a charge of up to £50 made.
- Cruising is not always available – not only through planned maintenance stoppages but also through closures due to poor weather conditions. PLEASE ADVICE ALL GUESTS MUST CHECK IN AT 2PM. Contact marina for further recommendation of reading/handbooks for canalboating, and maps available for purchase in marina.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Resort will not accept parties in which guests are all under the age of 21 years. For same gender parties the lead guest and one other must be over the age of 21. Knowledge of English is required.
- Party must consist of 2 active adults, one over the age of 21 and the other over the age of 16. Please note there is a 30 GBP charge per dog per week and a maximum of 2 dogs per boat. Cruising is subject to compulsory training only available on check-in days. You must watch the Canal&Boat Trusd DVD, either online on http://www.video-server.co.uk/boaters-video.php or the resort can post the DVD to you upon request.
|1 Bedroom - Sleeps 4 / Full Kitchen||3/8/2015 - 3/15/2015||$799.99||Select|