CLC Canaltime at Sawley Marina - England
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire - England
Property ID: 6073
For a different type of vacation, come to Canaltime at Sawley Marina and cruise along England's scenic Nottingham waterways in your own canalboat. Expert instructors show you how to navigate and run the boat, making it your own private transport through history. Explore England's most established waterways passing bridges, locks, castles, museums, villages and more. Delve deep into the countryside made famous by the legend of Robin Hood and even explore Sherwood Forest. Disembark and see all these incredible sights up close. Best of all, you travel at your own pace and in complete privacy.
Check-in Time: 14:00
Check-out Time: 09:30
Check-in Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Minimum age check in is 25.
- Pet Information: Animals are permitted; restrictions and or fees may apply please contact resort for details.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF 500GBP IS TAKEN ON ARRIVAL FOR ANY DAMAGE TO BOATS THAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE DAMAGE WAIVER. A DAMAGE WAIVER OF 50GBP CAN BE TAKEN OUT. Check in outside of normal check in hours of 2-5pm or on a non check in day can only be made by arrangement direct with the marina, and may not be possible, but where possible there may be a charge of up to £50 made.
- Boats taking a max of 6 must have 3 able-bodied adults; boats taking a max of 4 must have 2 able-bodied adults.Knowledge of English is required. Reception Area: Please enter Sawley Marina through the main gate and drive slowly towards the far end of the main car park. It will probably be easier to walk from this point.
- Cruising is not always available – not only through planned maintenance stoppages but also through closures in poor weather conditions. Please watch the training video before you arrive: www.canal-video.co.uk. Up to 2 small pets are allowed. Please contact Sawley Marina to advise of a late booking on firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 952 66 99 99.Fees will be charged: 1st pet £45 and 2nd £35.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 500.00 local currency.
- Resort fee: Surcharge fee is 155.00 local currency. (155.00 GBP PER BOAT PER WEEK)
- Stoppage affecting Sawley is at Stenson Lock on Monday 2nd November, the 6th lock along the Trent & Mersey from the marina. Please contact marina directly for cruise stopage information
|1 Bedroom - Sleeps 4 / Full Kitchen||10/29/2016 - 11/5/2016||$1,059.99||Select|
| ||10/30/2016 - 11/6/2016||$1,059.99||Select|