CLC Canaltime at Whixall Marina - England
Whixall - England
Property ID: C897
Find a warm welcome in the unique and primeval landscape of Whixall Moss set among deep ice age meres, or lakes. Cruise your narrowboat through rolling Shropshire countryside to friendly and historic market towns, villages and hamlets. Whixall is ideally situated on the breathtaking Llangollen Canal the entirety of which can be comfortably cruised in a week with great walking and a heritage steam railway in Llangollenwww.canaltime.com
Check-in Time: 14:00
Check-out Time: 09:30
Check-in Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Minimum age check in is 25.
- Pet Information: Animals are permitted; restrictions and or fees may apply please contact resort for details.
- REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF 500GBP IS TAKEN ON ARRIVAL FOR ANY DAMAGE TO BOATS THAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE DAMAGE WAIVER. A DAMAGE WAIVER OF 50GBP CAN BE TAKEN OUT
- Parties of 6 must have 3 active adults. Parties of 4 must have 2 active adults. Knowledge of English is required. Check in outside of normal check in hours of 2-5pm or on a non check in day can only be made by arrangement direct with the marina, and may not be possible, but where possible there may be a charge of up to £50 made.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Amenities and area attractions are seasonal.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Cruising is not always available – not only through planned maintenance stoppages but also through closures in poor weather conditions. Please watch the training video before you arrive: www.canal-video.co.uk. Please contact Chirk Marina to advise of a late booking on email@example.com or +34 952 66 99 99
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 500.00 local currency.
- Resort fee: Surcharge fee is 155.00 GBP. (Surcharge utility fee of 155.00 per boat per week.)
- At Whixall, cruising is limited from 8am on Monday 2nd Nov. Cruising is limited to the west only as far as Maestermyn Marine (bridge 6, about 5 hours cruising) and to the east as far as the Whitchurch Arm (3 hours cruising) The stoppage on the Montgomery canal does not affect cruising, so a day could be spent down there, but there is a maximum 2 days without repetition.Contact resort for further information
|1 Bedroom - Sleeps 4 / Full Kitchen||10/28/2016 - 11/4/2016||$939.99||Select|
|2 Bedrooms - Sleeps 6 / Full Kitchen||10/28/2016 - 11/4/2016||$1,079.99||Select|
| ||10/29/2016 - 11/5/2016||$1,079.99||Select|