Carvynick Cottages - England
Cornwall - England
Property ID: 0645
Carvynick is in the heart of Cornwall, nestled amid beautiful rolling hills. It is comprise of 31 cottages built around the central courtyard of a 17th-century grade 2-listed farmhouse, with its own pub. Carvynick sits among 20 acres of idyllic countryside, with views to the coast 6 miles away, where there's surfing, fishing, sailing, and spectacular cliff walks. It has its own five-hole par 3 golf course, indoor swimming pool, solarium, and badminton. About 10 miles southwest explore the charms of the cathedral city of Truro, Eden Project St Austell, and National Maritime Museum Falmouth.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Asking for extra amenities would require a fee.
- No Bar or Restaurant on-site, guest can get details of recommend Restaurants and pub close by at Reception.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Contact the resort after confirmation of the vacation to coordinate Check-in or request any special needs during your stay.