Cornwall - England
Property ID: 6071
Glendorgal is situated in 17 acres of private headland, with access to the vast expanse of golden sands, rock pools, and wonderful walks on Porth Beach and nearby Trevelgue Headland. Although it is in a quiet location, it is only a mile from Newquay town center and the railway station and enjoys exceptional views both from the main hotel and some of the timeshare units. Glendorgal is centrally located, ideal for exploring other parts of Cornwall by car, or enjoying wonderful walks on the coastal footpath which runs beside the resort.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 25.00 local currency.
- Resort fee: Leisure Card fee is 2.5 per person, per day to 4 per person, per day. local currency.