Classic Narrowboats - England
Derbyshire - England
Property ID: 6426
Classic narrow boats are based at Mercia Marina. Mercia Marina is part of a multimillion pound project. On-site there is a tea room, hairdressers, butchers, utility building and shop.
Check-in Time: 14:00
Check-out Time: 09:30
Check-in Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Units that sleep 6 must have 2 adults, units that sleep 8 require 3 adults. CHECK-IN BETWEEN 2PM AND 4PM ONLY ON DESIGNATED CHECK-IN DAY.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Refundable deposit required on arrival credit card imprint or 500gbp cash.No check in after 4pm. 160gbp utility fee.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Any guests traveling between 26th October 2012 and 10th March 2013 that cruising is restricted offering a maximum of 8 hrs cruiser at times, boats can still be used as a base.British Waterway winter maintenance programme having locks closed For more details please contact RCI
- Please note as of the 24th June 2013 Classic Narrowboats will be changing its check in times.Times will be 1pm to 3pm all year round.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Mandatory fee: Security deposit is 500 local currency.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 160.00 local currency.
|2 Bedrooms - Sleeps 6 / Full Kitchen||11/5/2015 - 11/12/2015||$1,219.99||Select|
| ||11/12/2015 - 11/19/2015||$1,219.99||Select|
| ||11/16/2015 - 11/23/2015||$1,219.99||Select|
| ||11/20/2015 - 11/27/2015||$1,219.99||Select|
|3 Bedrooms - Sleeps 8 / Full Kitchen||11/6/2015 - 11/13/2015||$2,849.99||Select|
| ||11/27/2015 - 12/4/2015||$2,849.99||Select|