Gloucestershire - England
Property ID: 0939
This 18th-century country house has been tastefully converted into several elegantly designed suites for guest's privacy and comfort. The house is surrounded by 27 acres of private parkland and provides awe-inspiring views of stone villages, and tempting antique shops and restaurants. There is also a
three-acre lake on the estate property for fishing, two swimming pools, a putting green, croquet, snooker and tennis amenities.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Multi Floor With No Elevator Access: Yes
- Contact the resort prior to confirming the vacation to request any special needs during your stay.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Badminton will be closed until further notice.
- Mandatory fee: Utility surcharge is 24 to 36 local currency. Cash or Credit is accepeted.