The Burnside Park Owners Club - England
Cumbria, Cumbria - England
Property ID: 1648
The Burnside Park Owners Club is nestled in the heart of England's Lake District, on the edge of Lake Windermere, the unspoiled 'Queen of the English Lakes." Just next door the Burnside Hotel provides the use of an extensive indoor leisure complex. The resort itself offers first class services with shops, galleries, a cinema, and a theatre that's a five-minute walk to the town of Bowness.
Check-in Time: 17:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Saturday
- Resort non-smoking policy.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Housekeeping fee: There may be a £48 local currency for 1 Bedroom units, per stay. Cash or Credit is accepted.
- Housekeeping fee: There may be a £68 local currency for 2 Bedroom units, per stay. Cash or Credit is accepted.
- There is a mid week service clean available upon request at the extra charge, please contact Resort for more details.
- Leisure facilities will be closed from January 3, 2015 to October 31, 2015.