The Osborne Club - England
Devon, Devon - England
Property ID: 0210
Located within historic Hesketh Crescent on the English Riviera, The Osborne Club offers guests elegant accommodations, spectacular views and acres of lush English gardens. Set in the peaceful, leafy and unspoiled surroundings of Meadfoot, the resort overlooks a breathtaking beach and guests are treated to sparkling sea views from almost every angle of this oceanfront resort. Enjoy indoor/outdoor swimming in one of the resort's two pools or play an energetic game of tennis while overlooking the Atlantic. Walking and hiking are popular pastimes and Torquay's stunning coastline provides breathtaking views along its many paths. Fitness-minded guests have use of a fully equipped gym with sauna, and golf is a short two mile drive away. Two on-site restaurants provide visitors with the convenience of dining within the resort, however the town center and access to an abundance of dining options is within easy walking distance.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday, Saturday
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Outdoor pool will be closed until further notice.
- Bar will be closed until further notice.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- When booking an apartment the resort will not move guests or change the apartment under any circumstances and most of our apartments are not wheelchair accessible, nor are they suitable for people with disabilities. Please also note most of our apartments have to be accessed by stairs due to the lifts being on a half way landing.
- Office opening hours are:Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 6.00pm; Fridays 8.30am – 8.00pm;Saturdays 8.30am – 7.00pm;Sundays 10.00am – 2.00pm. after closing there will be a member of staff available on Fridays & Saturdays until 10.00pm and Sundays until 8.00pm for late check in. Please ring the bell outside of house 5. Resort cannot accept any arrivals after these times.
- A weekly pass can be purchased for the pool, gym and sauna for £35pp. Restricted access to Resort balconies - the balcony apartments are as follows: 4, 18, 39, 43, 47, 62, 72, 78 and 84
- Resort will refund the money initially paid to use the facilities in the hotel such as the Swimming pool and tennis court, when guests issue a receipt.
- Resort fee: Surcharge fee is 25.00 GBP. (Utility fee payable on arrival.)
- Resort fee: Indoor pool fee is per day per adult 10.00 pounds to per day per children under 11 years old 5.00 GBP. (Indoor pool fee will be refundable by presenting the receipt to the Club office)
- Resort fee: Resort activities fee is per day per adult 10.00 to per day per children under 11 years old - 5.00 GBP. (Games room fee and Tennis will be refundable by presenting the receipt to the Club office.)
|1 Bedroom - Sleeps 4 / Full Kitchen||12/21/2015 - 12/28/2015||$1,909.99||Select|