The Osborne Club - England
Devon - England
Property ID: 0210
Located within historic Hesketh Crescent on the English Riviera, The Osborne Club offers guests elegant accommodations, spectacular views and acres of lush English gardens. Set in the peaceful, leafy and unspoiled surroundings of Meadfoot, the resort overlooks a breathtaking beach and guests are treated to sparkling sea views from almost every angle of this oceanfront resort. Enjoy indoor/outdoor swimming in one of the resort's two pools or play an energetic game of tennis while overlooking the Atlantic. Walking and hiking are popular pastimes and Torquay's stunning coastline provides breathtaking views along its many paths. Fitness-minded guests have use of a fully equipped gym with sauna, and golf is a short two mile drive away. Two on-site restaurants provide visitors with the convenience of dining within the resort, however the town center and access to an abundance of dining options is within easy walking distance.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday, Saturday
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Outdoor pool will be closed until further notice.
- Bar will be closed until further notice.
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- When booking an apartment the resort will not move guests or change the apartment under any circumstances and most of our apartments are not wheelchair accessible, nor are they suitable for people with disabilities. Please also note most of our apartments have to be accessed by stairs due to the lifts being on a half way landing.
- Restricted access to Resort balconies - the balcony apartments are as follows: 4, 18, 39, 43, 47, 62, 72, 78 and 84.
- Resort fee: Surcharge fee is 25.00 GBP. (Utility fee payable on arrival.)
- Due to corrosion of the railings, for safety purposes the balconies at the Osborne Club are currently closed. We have received a report and advice from a structural engineer and hope to have the balconies re opened by the end of April. We apologise for any inconvenience but the safety of our guests must be our priority.