Cornwall, Cornwall - England
Property ID: 6424
Trelowarren Estate lies at the heart of The Lizard, Cornwall's most southerly peninsula which is an area of outstanding natural beauty. Trelowarren is a traditional, privately owned estate in a thousand acres of woodland and farmland, situated between the Goonhilly Downs and the Helford River. There are miles of woodland walks and an 18th century garden to explore.
Check-in Time: 15:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Utility charges are applicable for electricity and hot water (metered). Utility fees must be paid for on check out.
- Outdoor pool will be closed starting November 1, Annually.
- No smoking in units: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- balconies are lower than normal and so extra care must be taken