Cornwall - England
Property ID: 0591
This exclusive private subtropical island is 30 miles from Lands End, where seals and dolphins swim, crowds are unknown, children play in safety, cars are banned, and the only sound is bird-song. Tresco offers 4 miles of silver sand, sheltered coves, subtropical plants, caves, ruined castles, and a warm Gulf Stream climate. The 3- and 4-bedroom converted period cottages are in rural and beach settings.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 09:30
Check-in Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Please contact transfer company to obtain information on steamer to and from the island.
- Please be aware that no cars are allowed on the Island.
- Please note that infomation packs are sent prior to arrival, these should be promptly returned to the resort with flight/boat arrival times.