Cornwall - England
Property ID: 3943
Walkers will enjoy the stunning scenery from the west coast footpaths with small sandy coves and unspoilt beaches. The beaches are also popular for surfing. There are pretty local fishing villages whose traditional inns have local seafood on the menus. Much of the surrounding area is owned by the National Trust and a car is recommended to fully enjoy the area.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- The electricity is charged a metered rate payable at check out.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Onsite Bar/ Cafe opening Hours 9am to 9pm Monday to Saturday and then Sunday 10am to 3pm.
- 15th June until 20th July 2013 - Major maintenance work on the pool, which will be closed.
- Please contact Resort prior to arrival to pay the fee of £25 per dog, maximum of 2 dogs per unit.
- Resort fee: Surcharge fee is 25.00 GBP. Cash or Credit is accepeted. (Please contact Resort prior to arrival to pay the fee of £25 per dog, maximum of 2 dogs per unit)
|3 Bedrooms - Sleeps 6 / Full Kitchen||10/3/2015 - 10/10/2015||$589.99||Select|
| ||10/10/2015 - 10/17/2015||$589.99||Select|
| ||10/31/2015 - 11/7/2015||$589.99||Select|
| ||11/7/2015 - 11/14/2015||$479.99||Select|
| ||11/14/2015 - 11/21/2015||$479.99||Select|
| ||11/21/2015 - 11/28/2015||$429.99||Select|
| ||11/28/2015 - 12/5/2015||$429.99||Select|