Wychnor Park Country Club - England
Staffordshire, Staffordshire - England
Property ID: 2088
Wychnor Hall, built in the late 18th century, is set amidst 55 acres of delightful parkland just 5 miles north of Lichfield, the birthplace of Dr Johnson. Guests can enjoy golf, tennis, croquet, bowling and many other outdoor activities. The resort also offers a bar, restaurant and leisure center which includes indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room, solarium and small gymnasium.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.
- Breakfast will no longer be available on site and lunch will only be served on Saturday and Sunday. The restaurant has been relocated to the back bar to contain everything in one area. Food Service times will therefore be :
Monday – Friday 4pm – 9pm; Saturday – Sunday 12noon – 2.30pm, 6pm – 9pm. Please contact the resort for a copy of our evening menu.