Wychnor Park Country Club - England
Staffordshire - England
Property ID: 2088
Wychnor Hall, built in the late 18th century, is set amidst 55 acres of delightful parkland just 5 miles north of Lichfield, the birthplace of Dr Johnson. Guests can enjoy golf, tennis, croquet, bowling and many other outdoor activities. The resort also offers a bar, restaurant and leisure center which includes indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room, solarium and small gymnasium.
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Saturday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Resort is not suitable for handicapped people, elderly, or people with walking difficulties.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Fees or deposits are charged for some amenities.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Resort cannot honor unit upgrades or moves.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Security deposit required upon check-in at the resort.