Arcos Gardens Golf & Country Estate - Spain
Cadiz - Spain
Property ID: C316
Set in a picturesque mass of olive trees, some 300 years old, this newly designed course carries a well-seasoned air. Later, venture into the nearby city of Jerez for a world-famous Andalucian horse show or a fiery display of Flamenco dancing and onto the glittering nightlife that a waits. Or if you prefer, return to Arcos to relax in the beautifully restored Cortijo Fain, and sample of glass of the local wine with a plate of Andalucian tpas. The vibrant city of Jerez de la Frontera, is justifiably famous for its sherry production and offers a variety of wineries and under-ground cellars where you will taste some of the finest wines of the world and offering some of the best of Spanish culture
Check-in Time: 16:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
Check-in Days: Friday
- Pet Information: Animals are not permitted; could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Confirmation is required upon check-in at the resort.
- Fees charged for some utilities.
- Location, type of accommodation and view cannot be changed to suit guest preference.
- There is an additional charge for extra cleaning and change of towels and linen